𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 / 气车抛光机
• Cleaning vehicle interior and exterior in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
• Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
• Knowledge in operating all car grooming types of machinery.
• Assist to shift cars in the workshop
• Other Ad-hoc add-on duties as assigned
• Possess a valid Class 3 driving license
• At least 1-year experience
• Hardworking, Healthy & Physically Fit
• Proactive and independent with a positive attitude
• Candidates with dialects will an added advantage
• Responsible, Discipline, Responsive & Vigilant
•(5.5 days) 0830 - 1730 (Monday – Friday), 0830 – 1530 (Saturday)
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐑
We are strengthening our team with both experienced professionals and new talents. We invite you to join our team for a rewarding and challenging career. Fun & Vibrant Working Environment
***** 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐏𝐈 *****
**** 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘆 & 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 ***
** 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐑 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 **
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀: 𝗠𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗿𝗶 𝟴.𝟯𝟬𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝟱.𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺,
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟴.𝟯𝟬𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝟯.𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺
• Answer phone calls
• Accurate handling of cash float, while ensuring that credit card, cash and charges are all balanced.
• Update the service/repair schedule and vehicle collection with customers
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
• Ensure high level of customer service standards
• Administrative works pertaining to front-desk & other ad-hoc duties
• "N" level and above
• 1-year experience in customer service & cashiering will be an advantage (but not necessary)
• Warm Personality and Great Smiles
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate
• On Job Training provided